Saturday 8 September 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Issues Apology

Vanessa Hudgens has apologized to her fans after nude pictures of her leaked on to the Internet.

The High School Musical star said in a statement, "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

Us adds that the 18-year-old is currently in negotiations to star in High School Musical 3.

Poor Vanessa, the pics were meant to be private; how did they find their way onto the 'net? I hope this doesn't ruin her career.

High School Musical 2 will be shown in the UK on 21 September on the Disney Channel.

Here is Vanessa performing Breaking Free with her co-star/boyfriend Zac Efron in HSM.

No comments: