Sunday 15 April 2007

Liberty X Singer Planning Her Funeral

Liberty X singer Michelle Heaton has been forced to plan her own funeral after being diagnosed with a serious heart condition.

She has been told by doctors that she may have to undergo a major operation to fit a pacemaker.

Michelle told the News of the World, "When you think every heartbeat is your last you have to have conversations about your funeral. I've talked to Andy about what to do if I die. I have been forced to have that conversation and talk about those issues with him. I'm doing my will now even though I'm only 27."

Michelle admitted that she fears for her life every time palpitations cause her heart-rate to decrease.

She reveals, "Every time it happens I think I'm going to die. It is just so scary. I go for regular check-ups and the doctors say I need to have a pacemaker fitted any day."

Goss UK hopes everything goes well for the star. Michelle is married to singer Andy Scott-Lee.

No comments: