Wednesday 14 May 2008

Cynthia Nixon Proud Of Lesbian Lover

Cynthia Nixon is proud of her lesbian lover. The Sex & The City star told Closer magazine, “I love her very much. We share our lives together.”

Cynthia split from the father of her two children and her partner of 15 years, Danny Mozes, then started a lesbian relationship with Christine Marinoni, an educational activist. Five years on the couple are still going strong and the children even call Christine ‘mom’. She explained, “I don’t think it would be fair at all if I didn’t acknowledge who Christine was in my life and my kids’ lives.”

The actress, who has known her SATC co-star Sarah Jessica Parker since she was 11 admits she had a great time filming the SATC movie with her old chum. She told Closer, “There’s something incredible that comes from doing a scene with someone you’ve known for 30 years.”
Read more in Closer - out now

No comments: