Saturday 5 January 2008

Strictly Come Dancing Love Triangle

Flavia & Vinnce (L) - Flavia dances with Matt (R)

Strictly Come Dancing professional Vincent Simone has claimed that his life is "in ruins" after Matt Di Angelo 'stole' his long-term partner Flavia Cacace.

"I knew that any man who was paired with Flavia would fall in love with her, just as I had," Vincent told the Daily Mail.

Talking aboy 20-year-old Matt, Vincent said, "This one was a baby, a typical young guy. I'd looked him up on the internet and I thought: 'Great - I am safe.' I knew he wasn't the sort of person Flavia would find attractive."

"I just did not see this coming. She has fallen for this baby, this person that I did not even think to be worried about," Vincent continued. "He has her now, and my life is just in ruins. I feel so stupid now. I have been made a fool of, and in front of the whole country.”

However, Matt has insisted that Flavia told him she had split from Vincent before he asked her out.

Matt told The Mirror, "Flavia is very private about her personal life so we've never talked about what happened between her and Vincent but she said they'd split."

Matt added, "He's had a pop at me, saying I was ugly and a rubbish dancer. But we're about to start the Strictly tour so I'll see him then."

"We'll have a chat and I'll say, 'Hey Vince, are we cool?' If there's a problem we'll talk it through, like two grown men. We won't have a duel at sundown. I need him and everyone to know that I didn't steal his girlfriend," continued the Eastenders star.
___________________________________________________________
Via: Digital Spy Image : Daily Mail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there some news article maybe a gossip site, saying that most of the contests after doing this show have some kind of breakup or trouble with marriage. Can't remember where I saw this.

http://funniest-news.blogspot.com/