Friday 25 January 2008

Kelly Osbourne Admits 'Chicago' Pics Were Airbrushed


Former wild child Kelly Osbourne showed off her new trim body in a figure hugging black basque to promote her role as Mama Morton in the hit West End show Chicago last summer.

Speaking to heat magazine she revealed: "They airbrushed my chin, because I had a little bit of a double chin and under my arm because my corset was pulled in so tight I got a fanny pit - in the picture it looked like a vagina!"

Kelly, who's hosting Project Catwalk for Sky One says her weight loss was down to her busy schedule and forgetting to eat. She told heat she'd been disappointed with the response it provoked: "I don't like the way that suddenly now everyone likes me because I've lost 2st. Why was I a bitch before? Because I was fat? Today, the media looks down more on someone who's overweight than someone who's a junkie. For f**k's sack, they glorify Pete Doherty!"

She added: "I was always the fat spoilt brat because I was fat, not because I was a spoilt brat."

Kelly still gets upset about the media's fascination with her weight. She admitted: "Even when I was bigger, I still don't consider myself to have been fat. Being a size 12 is not fat. Just because I'm a size 8-10 now doesn't mean that a size 12 was fat."

Kelly counts Amy Winehouse and Kate Moss among her closest friends. She said of Kate: "She's one of my most fun friends. I just think she's a really lovely person. The way the media portrays her couldn't be more opposite to how she really is. She's just so fun. Yes she's one of the most beautiful people in the world and a supermodel, but what comes first is she's just Kate and a mum."

Read more in heat magazine - out now
___________________________________________________________
Image Source

No comments: