Tuesday 8 January 2008

Javine Has "No Regrets" Over Harvey Relationship

Javine Hylton has revealed that she has no regrets about her part in the breakdown of Alesha Dixon and MC Harvey's relationship.

The singer had an affair with Harvey in 2006, but has claimed that his marriage with Dixon was already finished.

She told New!, "In my opinion their marriage must have been over. The relationship was going on for a week and a half. When we realised how we felt about each other, I backed down a bit and then it was him who came to me."

"He was the one who was married so I wasn't going to go to say: 'I love you, I think you should leave your wife.'

"We were together one day and Harvey just said: 'Are we falling in love?'"

The Popstars: The Rivals contestant insisted that the criticism she receives over her relationship with Harvey makes them stronger as a couple.

She added, "The more people called me a marriage-wrecker and Harvey a love rat the stronger we became."

"They accused me of stealing someone's man, which I don't actually believe you can do. Harvey doesn't regret anything in life, neither of us do."

Source Image Source

No comments: