Monday 7 January 2008

Gareth Gates Among Dancing On Ice Contestants

The full line up: From left, Steve Backley, Natalie Pinkham, Gareth Gates with Linda Lusardi, Tim Vincent with Aggie MacKenzie, Chris Fountain with Suzanne Shaw, Greg Rusedski with Sarah Greene and Michael Underwood with Samantha Mumba.


As much as I love Dancing On Ice, I must admit that it is a little like the poor man's Strictly Come Dancing. This year's line-up includes Emmerdale actress Linda Lusardi (who plays Carrie), TV presenter Tim Vincent, tennis ace Greg Rusedski, How Clean Is Your House star Aggie MacKenzie, former chart toppers Samantha Mumba and Gareth Gates. Also there is Suzanne Shaw (Hear'say) and Hollyoaks actor Chris Fountain (Justin) who is favourite to win. The show starts this weekend on ITV1.
___________________________________________________________
Source: Daily Mail

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I much prefer Dancing on Ice to Strictly Come Dancing. It's more exciting, and I know more of the contestants too! I think it appeals to a younger audience.

Anonymous said...

I prefer Dancing on Ice, It is more excuting I am looking forward to it on Sunday Mostly because the gorgeous Gareth Gates is in it,He has worked so hard since his comeback and I know he will do well as he always puts 100% into everything he does.GOOD LUCK GARETH I'LL BE VOTING FOR YOU.....VERA

Mandy said...

Dancing on ice is an amazing programme and I am really looking forward to it.
The line up I think is pretty good and varied but I will be backing Gareth Gates and have to agree with the previous post, he allways gives everthing 100% and is very enthuisiastic, he deserves to do well.

Anonymous said...

Weekend tv has been quite dull since striclty finished.So looking forward to a reality show with a bit of clout.Gareth is multi talented with his hands his music confirms that but i'm dying to see if the same is true with his feet.There will be alot going on down there on the ice with his size 11 shoes/blades
Its a great and exciting line up loking forward to all that lycra sequins and last but not least 'muscles'

bigfoot said...

Really looking forward to danceing on ice sunday.Cant wait to see Gareth Gates,i know he will put in 110% as he always does.Good luck Gareth.love bigfoot x

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Dancing on Ice. Especially now I know Gareth Gates is on. It will be compulsive viewing.I would like to wish Gareth all the Luck in the world he deserves it.
Lewis

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely delighted that Gareth is adding another string to his bow by doing Dancing on Ice. We know he has a fantastic voice, but he also looks fab in lycra, and will wow us all when he glides round the ice with Maria. , Go Gaz, I'll be voting for you!