Saturday 17 November 2007

Simon (Cowell) Says: Not Gay, Yes Botox

X-Factor judge Simon Cowell had a detailed interview with Daily Mail and here are some of the things he said:

On plastic surgery and pectoral implants:
"No, absolutely not. I have not had cosmetic surgery. Yes, I've had Botox, but not in an obsessive way.

Having kids:
"I love kids - at least when they are old enough to talk. But my own? No. I'm terrified of the responsibility. Where would they fit in? I have to be able to fly to Los Angeles at a minute's notice."

Is he gay?:
"If I was, why hide it? It's not as if the music business would be an odd place for a gay man to work.

1 comment:

-Flickzzz- said...

Hey ya!

I like what you post in your blog, so I would like to advertise here ;)

For more details contact me on peecha85@gmail.com