Friday 31 August 2007

Aisleyne Dating Mystery US Celebrity

Big Brother 7 babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace has revealed that she is dating a US celebrity.

The 28-year-old model has admitted that she started looking for "intelligent" men following her Big Brother stint, and the American star meets her expectations.

"I've just started seeing a famous American, but I'm not revealing his name as I don't want to ruin anything," Aisleyne explained in an interview with Love It! magazine.

"I used to go for big, burly men who looked good and could protect me, but they didn't have much to say for themselves. Since Big Brother, my priorities have changed, and now I like a man with intelligence and real character."

Aisleyne recently announced that she was becoming a patron for Brain Tumour UK.
Source: Digital Spy Image: Love Aisleyne

No comments: