Saturday 14 April 2007

Knightley Condsidering Move To Escape Stalkers

Keira Knightley is considering leaving the UK due to fear of of five men who are stalking her.

The actress told the Daily Star, “I’m being stalked by five men. I have no way of knowing if they could be potential rapists."

“It scares the living hell out of me. I’m frightened out of my wits every time I see one of them.”

And an unnamed friend said Knightley was now looking for a home in the USA as a last resort to escape the ordeal.

The pal revealed, “Keira has put up with it for months. But it’s come to a point where she can’t leave the house. She genuinely fears for her life. She’s looking for a home in Los Angeles so she can finally have peace of mind."

Another friend said a move may also help she and her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend get more work.

No comments: