Sunday 18 March 2007

Lily Allen Is Bored

Lily Allen has admitted that she is having second thoughts about trying to crack America.

The singer explained that she is "bored" of singing the same songs every night as she tours the US and is unsure about whether she should carry on.

On her Myspace blog, Lily writes: "Life is weird at the moment. Is it really important to break America? If it is, I have to write my life off for the next 9 months, playing the same gig, answering the same questions to different journalists. As much as I love driving across America and doing the same thing every night, I'm bored slightly."

"It's the songs, I'm bored. Since January I've toured Japan, New Zealand and Australia, I've done a European tour, gone to Paris fashion week, done a UK tour, spent one night at home, apparently I beat up some paparazzi, and now I'm on a US tour. It goes till May. I dunno what to do."

No comments: