Friday 30 March 2007

Chris Rock's Secret Love Child

A woman named Kali Bowyer has come forward claiming that comedian/actor Chris Rock has a 13-year-old son. Her son, Jordan, suffers from seizures and thinks Chris' medical history can help with his treatment, reports The National Enquirer.

Kali says , "My son's 13 now and he knows what's going on. He told me the other day, 'I don't need him in my life, just to take the test so I can find out what's wrong with me.'"

She has filed papers in Georgia requesting Chris take a paternity test, pay child support, medical coverage and attorney fees.

Kali has said she has given Chris' lawyers everything they have asked for - including birth records - but Chris has yet to take the test.

Kali said she did not want the money for herself, but for her son.

"I don't want a dime for myself, but support for my son, I just think that it's rude that Chris just won't respond. His attorneys exact words were, 'This is going to disrupt his life.'"

No comments: