Tuesday 6 March 2007

Beyonce Didn't Feel Sexy When She Lost Weight

Beyonce Knowles, 25, has revealed that she felt unsexy when she lost weight for her role as Deena in Dreamgirls, reports the Daily Star.

Sh loste 20lbs for the role, but she insists that she prefers her naturally voluptuous figure.

She told the Daily Star: "I would look in the mirror and not feel like a woman. I didn't feel sexy. I'm a black woman and in our society hips and thighs are considered beautiful. I'd go to radio stations and guys were like, 'Where's Beyonce?'.

"People in the fashion industry were like, 'Oh my god, you look beautiful'. But to me it's important to feel like me in my own skin and I didn't feel like myself when I was thinner. Plus, it's heaps more fun to be able to eat pizza again!"

We like Beyonce, when she is bootylicious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who says heaps?