Sunday 4 February 2007

Mandy Moore Is No "Toothpick"

Singer/Actress Mandy Moore her say on Nicole Richie's appearence reports Hollywood.com

Moore, 22, told Seventeen magazine: "Oh, God! I tell you what, in this industry it's my job to look a certain way or whatnot and it's weird for men too.

"But I'm much happier to present this type of person. I'm not Nicole Richie. I'm not like a toothpick, and I never will be. I'm just a regular-looking person and that's okay.

"It's taken awhile to come to grips with that since it's definitely not the norm in my business. "But, like, who cares? If anything, that makes someone more special. Or at least that's what I tell myself."

Mandy suffered from depression after she split up with 'Scrubs' actor Zach Braff in November.

She is currently dating Adam ‘DJ AM’ Goldstein, who was Nicole Richies former fiancĂ©e.

1 comment:

datskina said...

yeaaahh. i'm agree with Mandy Moore because i don't like Nicole Richie. I think she looks like a toothpick, or a chopstick hahaa.. *thats very stupid to be on diet, and not to eat anything, and it will kill you*. she needs to gain her weight a little bit. I like Mandy Moore's size. Not fat, not skinny. it is normal.