Thursday 6 November 2008

Adele Not Changing For 'Hollywood Look'

Adele says she won't change to get the 'Hollywood look' because she likes food too much.

In an interview with heat magazine the Chasing Pavements singer said, "I'm really mouthy about not having the Hollywood look. Everyone asks me "Why don't you feel pressured to get the Hollywood look?" and I'm like, "Because I don't." I'm not going to stop eating food that I like. I mean, I quite like my eyes and my lips. I don't like my double chin or my gut, but I don't not like them enough to do something about it."

The 20-year-old has just moved out of her mum's house in West Norwood and bought her own one-bedroom flat in Notting Hill.

Despite having previously been photographed falling out of showbiz parties, Adele says she's given up her boozing lifestyle. "I've stopped drinking," she said. "It was clouding my judgement a little bit. I'm more interested in mopping my floor at the moment because I've got my own flat now."

She laughed, "At least when I'm older I can say I lived in Notting Hill once."

Newly single, Adele, who admits to having had a four-month flame until September, says she loves the freedom of her new lifestyle. "I'm always confused when there's a boy around," she said. "You just give up all your feelings for them and run around like a d**khead. I'm a fool for love."

Asked about her ideal man, the singer says she needs someone to make her laugh and adds, "Of course I fancy Justin Timberlake".
Read the full interview in heat magazine - out now

No comments: