Friday 24 August 2007

Weather Helped Rihanna’s Chart Reign

Rihanna has admitted that she feels guilty about rainy weather that the UK had to endure while 'Umbrella' was at the top of the charts.

Umbrella was at #1 for ten weeks, while Britain had to cope with ten weeks of summer rain.

Rihanna has now confessed that the poor weather conditions helped to make the single such a big hit.

"I feel bad about that," Rihanna told WENN. "I don't think it's my fault. I think the weather helped to keep the song there for so long. It worked for me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Dear Blog owners
I noticed your music blog and would like to offer the following cooperation.
I work for lavamus.com music store.
We can offer you free music so you could review the albums and singles you like in your blog.
In exchange we would appreciate if you tell your readers that music is supplied by our site.
Please email us if you are interested. Mail to: tutgame@gmail.com or affiliate@lavamus.com
John D