Tuesday 24 July 2007

Jade Goes To Hollywood

Jade Goody is planning an acting career. The reality TV star is keen to kick-start her ailing career after being ejected from the Celebrity Big Brother house earlier this year amid a controversial racism row.

Speaking to Closer magazine Jade said, “I’m going to acting school in New York and I’ve got producers in LA with a role for me.”

Mum of two Jade recently experienced a miscarriage after accidentally falling pregnant to her toy boy lover Jack Tweed added “I was going to go there before my pregnancy but when I had the miscarriage it was called off. Now I might as well throw myself into work.”

The aspiring actress has apparently enrolled sons Bobby Jack and Freddy into Sylvia Young drama classes so they will also get their share of the limelight.
Read the full story in Closer - out now

No comments: