Tuesday 12 June 2007

Katie Hopkins Confirms She Is A Marriage Wrecker

'The Apprentice' superbitch Katie Hopkins has no problem riding over love rivals as she brazenly confirms her image as a serial marriage wrecker.

The 31-year-old businesswoman, who was recently photographed naked in a field straddling married colleague Mark Cross, says she cannot guarantee that she will not target another attached man.

“I would like to think my next boyfriend is single,” she tells Closer magazine. “But I can’t guarantee it."

“I don’t go into this thinking ‘that’s someone’s husband’. But I don’t think about the wife at him. That’s not the way you look at it, is it?"

“I don’t pity Mark’s wife – I try not to pity anyone. I don’t think pity is a helpful emotion.”

Katie, who quit The Apprentice just as she was offered a place in the final, has revealed that she has seduced three married men in a tempestuous love life.
Read the full story in Closer, on sale now.

No comments: