Wednesday 2 May 2007

Hasselhoff's Ex Claims Abuse

Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff appeared at a Los Angeles County courtroom for a hearing about her divorce with David Hasselhoff.

When she was asked about the low points of their marriage Bach said, "There is emotional abuse, verbal abuse, and if I didn't have a restraining order there would be physical abuse."

It was also claimed that David's alcoholism contributed to problems in the marriage.

Bach has now hired celeb attorney Debra Ori because, "Debra is a winner, and I'm sick of being abused."

A rep for David says, "Mr. Hasselhoff continues to fulfill his obligations to his former wife and their children and as a result they continue to maintain the same lifestyle they were accustomed to. Unfortunately, his ex-wife continues to use the press and the children as a tool to present herself as a victim. She has had no less than nine sets of attorneys who have all let her go due to the inconsistency of her behavior."

David told TMZ, "I have the respect of my daughters and my fans and most importantly my self respect. I will continue to keep my personal life private for the sake of moving on and living a happy life with my children."

No comments: