Friday 16 March 2007

Angelina Renames Her Son 'Peace & Heaven'

Angelina Jolie has apologised for bringing loads of publicity onto her newly adopted Vietnamese son.

Speaking in an interview with Ho Chi Minh City newspaper Phap Luat, Jolie said: "I want to say sorry for bringing this into Pax's life."

The three-year-old boy has been renamed Pax Thien, the Latin for peace and Vietnamese word for heaven.

Angelina revealed that she would stay at home to help the boy, who speaks no English, settle into his new life.

We have to learn to adapt to each other and study each other's languages," Jolie told the newspaper.

"I have four children, and caring for them is the most important thing for me now," added the 31-year-old Oscar winner.

Angelina who is a United Nations goodwill ambassador, vowed to pay regular visits to Vietnam.

"To the best of my ability, I want to understand more about your country and see what I can do to help," she said.
source: BBC

No comments: